Pages

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday, 18 May 2010

VanessaJackman






Vanessa Jackman
Vanessa Jackman is one of the most talented
Streetstyle Photographers out there right now.
Just a brief glance over her recent shots from RAFW in Sydney a couple of weeks ago
you can instantly see her talent projecting through every shot.
She hasn't even posted half yet I would say from her shots throughout the week...
...def stay tuned!
Above are my favs from what she has posted so far.
.wang.leopard.cuffed.khaki.clogs.neutrals.loose.shorts.stripes.docs.cute.up.buns.
.exposed.lace.lingere.statement.necklaces.alicemccall.samanthaharris.lolavanvorst.
LOVING IT ALL
And a shoutout to my gal-pal Lola in the last shot
So excited to her up there!
Super hot girl :)
Okay I have to clean my studio.
It's a bomb site from the rolling days of work and no motivation to clean.
Blah to cleaning my own mess. I am more happy cleaning up other people's...
...weird I know. haha.
LOVE
XXXXXXXXX
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Submit Your Website to Search Engines for FREE