Pages

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 25 March 2010

StripesFromHipToToe...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Leggings -
American Apparel Pinstripe
Boots - Doc Martens, ebay
Hat - Sportsgirl
Necklace - Portmans
Bag - Witchery
Yet another outfit post babes!
Wore this todayyyy...
..it was actually SO windy when I was trying to take these.
(as you can see - shot 1 is classic..haha WOOSH)
But I did my best...and managed to not get blown away...just.
Really looking forward to the weekend!
Even though I am working pretty much everyday from here on in...
...that's just what you have to do..besides all my work is pretty fun :)
Okay off to bed.
XXXXXXXX
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Submit Your Website to Search Engines for FREE