Pages

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 24 March 2010

LostForWords....

Photobucket
Illustration - Tiltumaria
Was SO blown away by an illustration fellow blogger Tiltumaria
drew of me from my Stylestalker shots by Zanita...
...she is so talented and does some INCREDIBLE illustrations...
She illustrated me a while back here and now I have another so feel VERY lucky indeed.
Check out the post she did on me here and have a look through her blog too - she is a lovely girl!
Have lots of pics to share with you over the next week or so which I need to clean off my comp.
Bel overload is on the way - haha.
.LOVE.
XXXXXXXXXX
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Submit Your Website to Search Engines for FREE