Pages

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday, 26 July 2009

MissKrugerYouGem





Diane Kruger at the Inglourious Basterd Premiere
Source - JustJared


Diane is one of my favourite favourites!
LOVE her in this BALMAIN hot black number with stunning studded LOUBOUTIN heels...
An image of perfection indeed.

On another note - I can't wait to see this Quentin Tarantino film..
I have loved his work since Pulp-Fiction so much - can't wait!

Hope you have all had great weekends!
Saturday was gorgeous weather!

I went marketing to Paddington, then headed to Bondi Beach, for sushi in the sunshine and strolled around there for the afternoon...lovely!

Today the weather has been SHIT!
BOO rain!

If it's raining next weekend I am going to be FURIOUS!

love to all

XXXXXXXXXXX
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Submit Your Website to Search Engines for FREE