Pages

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Gail Nicolas - Pinoy Fear Factor First Drop Out

To all Pinoy Fear Factor fanatics out there, I'm sure you all know Gail Nicolas. She just happens to be the first Pinoy Fear Factor dropped from the contest. But I wouldn't be surprised if most of you don't recognize her because of her short stint. But I'm pretty sure you've seen her in one way or the other.

Let me refresh your memory. She's the girl in the commercial Jimm's coffee. She has also appeared in Dyosa as one of the mermaids. Gail Nicolas was also included in the 100th issue of FHM Philippines. Still confused?

Check the rest of Gail Nicolas Photos so that you'll be reminded who she is. Photos inside ->






Get paid To Promote at any Location

Submit Your Website to Search Engines for FREE