Pages

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Google Chrome Download - Browser Made by Google to Compete with IE and Firefox

Last last night, I got an email from one of my subscribed newsletters - from Google announcing that Google Chrome is now ready for download. Clueless that I am, I clicked on the link and made some scan on the write ups.

Google Chrome DownloadThen I learned that Google launched their own Web Browser - Google Chrome, in direct competition with Microsoft's Internet Explorer and Firefox.

The next thing I did was, I downloaded the file, and without thinking, quickly installed the program to test if its better than my old browsers.


My expectations was met, I must say. Faster than Firefox and IE. According to the intro, it is a lot like Opera. (Feature here) Another thing that intrigued me with this new browser is that according to the text I read, you can actually run applications on the browser already. I just haven't tried it yet.

Looking at the logo, I was a little intrigued. The colors are exactly that of Microsoft's and I was thinking, seemed like they just twisted the idea. More of a Twisted Microsoft, hehe. My friend Anthony thinks otherwise. His first impression was that, it's more of a Pokemon Ball, haha.

Try Downloading Google Chrome. You might also like it.


Google Chrome is owned by Google Corp.
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Submit Your Website to Search Engines for FREE