Pages

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 6 February 2011

LanewayLife












Top - Harley Davidson, Ebay, Vintage

Skirt - Minkpink from Market HQ
Boots - Markets, Vintage
Hat - ASOS, customized by me with tie and feather
Jewellery - Various, MHQ, Markets, etc
Bag - Doc Martens, Vintage
Sunnies - Minkpink from MHQ
A few snaps I stole off my girl Della from Laneway yesterday.
Had an amazzzzing time, despite the random shift in weather.
Am not usually one for festivals, but the lineup more than won me over.
I will most definitely find myself there again next year!
Hope you all had great weekends too!
LOVE
XXX

Get paid To Promote at any Location

Submit Your Website to Search Engines for FREE