Pages

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 3 August 2010

WipeMeOut









A little while ago I put the word out I was doing a few more lookbook shots
for the Stylestalker girls to go up online - and wolllla - there I am.
The main lady to model the collection is the GORGEOUS Aussie bomb-shell, Shany Hall..
...kind of wish I could say that I was in-fact her in all the shots..ha
But ohhhhhh well. She is smoking. !
I am so very in love with the collection...
...it's like the love child of Scuba-Steve and Malibu-Barbie...
Amazual.
Keep checking back on www.stylestalker.com
though as they are constantly updating with more from the Summer Collection...sweeeet.
Also at the moment shipping is a flat rate of $8 within Australia...yahhhhh.
Hope you all had great weekends!
I am loving my week so far...minus cold from hell of course.
XXXXX
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Submit Your Website to Search Engines for FREE