Pages

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 8 August 2009

GoldDenimBlackAndWhite






pics - my own
Leotard - AA
Shorts - DIY Levi's
Shoes/Tights - Topshop
Belt - Vintage
Jacket - thrifted Sooki
Bag - thrifted
HELLO LADY LOVES!
WOWZER.
What. A. Weekend.
I am exhausted.
But had so much fun!
Above some pics from Friday night...the bands were awesome!
Got back from the roadtrip at around lunchtime today...sooo tired!
Didn't take ANY photos myself - have to wait for the facebook pics to come up.
But the pirate party was HILARIOUS...too much fun.
Hope you all had wonderful weekends too!
OH and I got tagged my the lovely aussie model Zanita...
Check out her blog - she is not only super stunning and stylish, but it also a WIZZ with a camera...
Her photography skills are getting better by the week!
Okay so the tag is to list 10 random facts on yourself..here goes.
1. My favourite colour is yellow - so pretty!
2. I have attended 6 schools throughout my schooling - all in Adelaide
3. I can't stand slow walkers - I get 'walker rage'...seriously.
4. Tigers and Elephants are my favourite animals.
5. I am a movie / t.v show / series addict...can't get enough
6. I looooove english breakfast and earl grey tea - like obsessed.
7. I have discovered a chip called 'Grain Waves' and have not had a day gone by without consumation since...over a week now..haha
8. I am one of 6 children..3 brothers and 2 sisters - fun fun fun.
9. My ultimate dream is to live in New York - although I still have never been! tear.
10. I hate people doing favors for me! I am stubborn and like to be in control and not in debt to people..
Hope you enojyed those little facts.
Thanks again for the tag Zanita! :)
MUCH LOVE
XXXXXXXXXXX
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Submit Your Website to Search Engines for FREE