Pages

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 29 October 2008

Angel Locsin from the Land Down Under

The latest movie of Angel Locsin with Piolo Pascual - The Land Down Under. It's the movie that the two starrer of "Lobo" did in Bukidnon. The same where Angel had an accident that got her eyes swollen.

Honestly, I don't like Angel Locsin with Piolo Pascual. But I do like her, only simply as Angel Locsin. She's the exact typical image of a Filipina, morena, simple and yet oozing with sex appeal, agree? But if I had to choose between Angel Locsin and Marian Rivera, I think I'd choose... both of them. Can I take them home with me? You wish... haha.

2 more photos of Angel Locsin from Down Under...






Get paid To Promote at any Location

Submit Your Website to Search Engines for FREE